OCIPLA individual memberships are available for attorneys, agents, other practitioners, and students. Our membership fee is $75 annually, except student membership is free
OCIPLA also offers Passport membership for individual members. Passport membership includes both the annual membership fee and eight luncheons held throughout the year. This is a convenient way to sign up for everything as well as obtain a price break!
If you are not currently an individual member of OCIPLA, you can become an OCIPLA member by joining here.
If you are currently an individual member of OCIPLA and would like to renew your OCIPLA membership, please renew here.
OCIPLA also offers annual firm memberships. Pricing for firm membership is based on the number of attorneys, agents, and other practitioners the firm would like to register:
- 3-5 practitioners: $225
- 6-10 practitioners: $450
- 11+ practitioners: $825
Member firms can enjoy the following:
- All the Orange County IP attorneys for the participating Firm Member are enrolled as OCIPLA members and receive membership pricing and discounts for our events.
- Firm Members, and their respective IP attorneys, are invited to members only events; and
- Acknowledgement that firm is an OCIPLA firm member at each luncheon event.
If you are not currently a Firm Member of OCIPLA, you can become an OCIPLA Firm Member by joining here.
If you are currently a Firm Member of OCIPLA and would like to renew your OCIPLA Firm membership, please renew here.
OCIPLA also offers annual Sponsor memberships. Pricing for Sponsor membership is as follows:
- Bronze: $1000
- Silver: $1500
- Gold: $2500
Sponsors can enjoy the following:
- Free tickets to each educational luncheon held within the 12 month period of sponsorship: 3 tickets for Gold sponsor, 2 tickets for Silver sponsor and 1 ticket for Bronze sponsor.
- Acknowledgement in all promotions including listing of company name, logo, and hyperlink on OCIPLA website and OCIPLA Newsletter.
- Recognition from the podium at each luncheon meeting.
- Opportunity to provide literature at sign-in table for each event.
If you are not currently a Sponsor of OCIPLA, you can become an OCIPLA Sponsor by joining here.
If you are currently a Sponsor of OCIPLA and would like to renew your OCIPLA sponsorship, please renew here.
All OCIPLA memberships include:
- Twelve months of membership benefits from the date you join or renew your membership.
- Top Notch Educational Programming. OCIPLA continues to deliver highly attended educational programs, inviting notable speakers from all over the country, including leading practitioners, government officials and in-house attorneys from Fortune 100 companies.
- Increased Collaboration. OCIPLA has increased its collaboration with other IP organizations, including AIPLA and LAIPLA, which means more robust networking and professional development for our members
- Specialized Committees. OCIPLA has expanded its specialized committees to better serve the public, the members, and the local IP community.
- More Networking Opportunities. In addition to our monthly CLE luncheons, OCIPLA has increased the number of networking events available to its members, such as the Spring Social Mixer, Fall Social Mixer, and our annual Holiday Mixer.